May 15, 2015

Staircase.

It was a brunch that I had days ago at ARTOTEL Surabaya's restaurant named ROCA. This hotel offers the uniqueness of art. Some of Indonesia's young artist were collaborated to bring their amazing creation to welcome the guests. One space that I loved is this spiral staircase. The graffiti and the window aside make it looks more fascinating. According to my friend who stay in Jakarta, she already visited Artotel Jakarta, and I'm curious about their rooftop bar. Perhaps I should plan to visit that kind of high floor place.


basic t-shirt STRADIVARIUS |  jilly pants by ROOM 25 | dream catcher necklace thrifted | sunnies by CALVIN KLEIN  flirting slippers by CHIARA FERRAGNI COLLECTION

Still, and yet, black and white is the combination that ruin my mind to bring them both into my daily wear outfit. I chose to combine a white basic tee with 7/8 black pants, then put a dreamcatcher necklace to get a casual effect. And that new slippers looks perfect match for a kind of simple look.

Hey it's me and my favorite doraemon Montchi !



love,



clara

No comments:

Post a Comment