Aug 30, 2014

A couple of eyes.


I was waiting the sun to set, sitting on one of thousand chairs in front of a huge stage with so many light on it sides. The sky was getting red and slowly disappearing. Then I turned my head up, stared the stars sparkling and a beautiful curve stayed near them. Under the moonlight, the evening breeze, people singing, a glimpse of someone's eyes glanced at me. I noticed that. The eyes were straight to my eyes in the middle of crowded, thousands people were there. Seemed that it means words to spoke up. My heart noticed something, touched by that beautiful gaze. The words could be "Do not stop praying, God hear every tear of you. And  never tired to reach your dream". I turned my eyes back to that point and it vanished.


xoxo,



clara.

No comments:

Post a Comment