Aug 28, 2013

Jakarta's lights sparkling over the night

On my last holiday, I was visiting Jakarta for several days too, sure after done a journey in Cirebon. First we thought to stay few nights in Bandung, but this time we just let through it, in opinion that people from Jakarta will reach Bandung, and the city will so crowded. It was a perfect time to visit that capital city, no crowded as usual, because people back to their hometown outside Jakarta. Sometimes I feel there's no car on the street! And guess that the taxi fare just less than the usual! For you who want to enjoy Jakarta, the perfect time is on Eid holiday.

My favorite place to shop, culinary, and just sight seeing is Grand Indonesia which located at the heart of Jakarta. I came there for more than once, and shopped, shopped, till drop! Yeah I love rooftop in order to see the beautiful lights of the city sparkling over the night. And here what I've captured, The Jakarta's night from skybridge Grand Indonesia. The photo have published on my instagram.




xoxo,



clara

No comments:

Post a Comment